09:00 - 09:45
.NET has been around 17 years now and a lot has changed in the world of application development since then. Modern .NET feels like a breath of fresh air with future-facing technologies. Legacy apps aren’t being left behind either. Changes in the .NET developer ecosystem usher in a new era and align to modern web/mobile/desktop development. And developers can target just about any platform/device with .NET.
Let’s unpack the magic and talk about:
- .NET Evolution – .NET Core Updates | .NET Framework
- Tooling enhancements – Cross-platform reach | Visual Studio | CLI
- ASP.NET updates – MVC | Razor Pages
- WebAssembly updates – Mono | Blazor | XAML back in browser
- Xamarin updates – Platform support | CSS styling | Deployment options
- Desktop news – .NET Core 3 runtime | XAML Islands
- Code sharing – .NET Standard | XAML Standard | Multi-targeting
- AI – In the cloud | ML.NET
Join in as we explore all that’s new and shiny. This is one of the best times to be a .NET developer – let us show you why!